- Larger Capacity & Easily Fitted: Dimension: L29" x W29", larger than other diaper pail liners, It's larger capacity to fit well in cloth diaper pail, laundry basket, trash can or other 13 or more gallon stuff inside size.
- Sturdy & Reusable: Diaper pail liners are made with sturdy thicker fabric and precise stitching. Even if they are reusable and washable, Wet bag can hold up excellent so far.
- Water-resistant & No Stink: Inner of diaper pail liners with waterproof layer and heavy-duty elastic opening. Because of sewing made, its not 100% waterproof but water-resistant, wet bag couldn't hold something dripping wet but damp things is fine. Leak-free design resists most odor and stains even using in living room.
- THE SMART DESIGN: They have snaps so you can clip them anywhere like hook rack, towel bar.
- Biloban's Life Guarantee: Quality you can trust, if diaper pail liners does not meet your needs for any reason, replacement or money back, contact with us, please? Biloban we will solve any questions to you.
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $30.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $30 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.