- Waterproof & Absorbent & Breathable & Crease-resisting: Through survey and test, bamboo fiber is the most absorbent and air porosity textile available which offers your little one a comfortable and soft bedtime companion. The premium TPU backing layer of waterproof crib mattress pad cover protects mattress from any water spills or bed-wetting.
- Noiseless & Quiet : The bamboo fleece surface of the pad cover has sound absorption and insulation performance. So whenever baby moves there is very slight “crinkle" noise only which will not affect your baby’s sleep quality. Otherwise our crib mattress pad cover is thick enough and with bamboo fleece surface makes it the best choice for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Perfectly Fit: The dimension of the crib mattress pad cover is 28” * 52” * 8”, will fit any standard crib or baby bed smoothly, including an extra-long 5” pocket to fit any larger beds.
- Wash Durable And Easycare: Neatly stitched for year-round durability and easycare for crib mattress pad.
- Biloban's Life-time Guarantee: Biloban's quality you can trust. If the product does not meet your needs for any reason, replacement or money back, no questions asked!
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $30.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $30 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.