WHAT CAN PARENTS DO TO PREVENT SIDS
There is nothing (yet) that can prevent SIDS. But there are Safe Sleep Resources and steps you can take to protect your baby as much as possible.
Here are some of the measures that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends:
- Always place infants up to 12 months on their backs to sleep – never on their tummies.
- Only use a firm mattress in your baby’s crib.
- Never use a pillow.
- Remove all objects from a crib – including loose blankets and toys.
- Avoid your baby’s overheating. Clothe your baby lightly for sleeping, and don’t cover your baby’s head.
- Keep your baby smoke-free. Moms-to-be: don’t smoke during pregnancy. Moms and dads: don’t allow any cigarette smoke around your infant.
Parents may choose to place their baby’s crib in their own bedroom or bring babies into their beds during the night. We suggest that you share your love but not your bed with your baby. Babies are safer in their own cribs.
Thus we'd like to recommend you to try Biloban crib bedding products. Biloban designs and produces all sorts of crib products. You can find premium 100% waterproof mattress protector, ultra soft sheet, highly breathable bumper, durable & quilted rail cover and cute crib skirt in our web! Having problem choosing the right product for your baby, no worries! Feel free to email us or contact us through social network app, always willing to help!