- The Size and Appropriate Age: Ideal for SUMMER (0.5 TOG) or for rooms with temperatures exceeding 21ºC. Sleeveless. Sleeping bag for babies aged between 0 and 6 months old, measuring 31.5" in length. The 35.4 inch one should be suitable for babies aged 6 to 18 months. The 43.3 inch one should be suitable for babies aged 18 to 36 months. Unisex bunny and balloons print in blue and pink.
- Pemium Super Soft Muslin Fabric: The sleeping bags are made from specially selected, pre-washed muslin. This fabric is made from bamboo viscose (70%) and cotton (30%), silky soft to the touch, making it ideal for delicate baby skin. The muslin is also highly breathable and softens after every wash, guaranteeing a durable, high-quality product.
- Safety and Comfort: The sleeping bags are fitted with zip protectors to prevent chafing and a two-way zip makes nappy changing easier. Replaces loose blankets for safer sleeping.
- We Are Bamboo Fans: 1. The bamboo plant has minimal environmental impact as it does not require pesticides, fertilizers or frequent watering. 2.Thanks to its hypoallergenic qualities, it prevents allergic reactions and irritation. 3. It is an excellent thermoregulating fabric and provides a feeling of freshness in summer and warmth in winter.
- Easy Care: Machine washable (40º), tumble dry at low temperatures.
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $25.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $25 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.