- Perfectly Fit: The dimension of the crib mattress sheet is 52”X 28”X 8”. With the elastic bandage surround, ensures our crib mattress sheets can snug fit your crib mattress no loose but flat which gives your baby a comfortable bedding.
- Highest Quality: These crib mattress sheets are made of ultra soft microfiber, woven into a soft and durable jersey. Your baby will be enjoying the soft, smooth and comfortable feeling when sleeps or plays in the crib. Also our crib mattress sheets are washable and pre-shrinked.
- Eco-friendly, Durable and Machine-washable: Tired of gasoline-like smells and holes in new sheets? We’ve got you covered! Our 100% microfiber knit sheets are produced under stringent environmental standards, so you get peace of mind when your little one sleeps. Our crib sheets are machine washable and dryer friendly.
- Easy Care: Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid directly heat.
- Biloban's Life-time Guarantee: Biloban's quality you can trust. If the product does not meet your needs for any reason, replacement or money back, no questions asked!(Recently some customers said they received only one sheet, that's a tiny misunderstanding, because the one sheet is folded inside the other, 2 sheets will come out after unpacking. Of course we will upgrade the packaging soon to clear the air.)
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $30.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $30 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.