- Extra-Large Size: The extra-long size of 15 x 28 inches works great for babies and toddlers! Different From other changing pad liners that are too small to cover your changing station and annoyingly keep shifting out of place. Its great for those times when accidents happen when you're changing your baby because it keeps the liquid from soaking into your changing pad cover or changing pad itself.
- Portable & Multi-use: Changind pad liners are very practical on the go and in bassinet as well. It folds up to fit in the car easily, can be readily cleaned and disinfected and is a great portable place for change.
- Soft Surface & Enhance Thickness: Changing pad liners have cotton surface for a plush, no sharp spurs to irritate the baby's skin. Changing pad liners won' t curl up and flimsy, they also don't shrink after wash and keep down flat when baby keep kicking it up. Good choice for baby shower gift.
- Wash Durable and Easycare: Machine washable and dry on low heat. Please wash durable diaper liners using the washing bag and low-power washing.
- Biloban's Life Guarantee: Biloban's Quality You Can Trust, if Biloban changing pad liners does not meet your needs for any reason, Replacement or Money Back, No Questions Asked!
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $30.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $30 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.