- 2 Pack & Perfect Fit: Compatible with Miclassic travel crib and other main trend bedside sleepers.
- Waterproof & Breathable: A great saver for mattress against any water spills or frequently happened bed-wetting accidents. Bamboo bassinet mattress pad cover comes with natural moisture wicking property, which regulates sleep temperature for baby sleep.
- Crease-Resisting & Extra-Comfort: This waterproof bassinet mattress pad cover for MiClassic is made with Bamboo fleece surface and quilted with absorbent filling not too thick or thin just appropriate for your baby’s extra comfort.
- Noiseless & Sound Sleep: The bamboo bassinet mattress pad does no plastic crinkle noise, also a great choice for your newborn’s sensitive skin.
- Wash Durable & Easy-Care: Neatly stitched for year-round durability. Machine cold wash on gentle cycle, and tumble dry on low heat.
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $30.
The freight will be $4.99 for any order less than $30 within US.
Your order will be pack&ship within 1-2 business days.
The transit and delivery time varies based on shipping address. In general, order will be delivered in 3-7 business days.
(The shipping time will be longer during holidays. Hope you understand.)
A tracking number will send to you by email when dispatching.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $30!
Your customized item will be delivered within 15-20 working days. In an unlikely event that your order is lost or damaged in transit, it is eligible for full refund or replacement.
A tracking number will send to your email when dispatching.
We hope you love everything you order, but in case you don't, you may return any product purchased on www.biloban.com within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund.
Please find more information on shipping & returns page.
Wash before first use.
Set machine to a delicate cycle.
Select cold for color & warm for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your fabric with anything that has Velcro on it.
Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Do not iron or dry clean.